Full Color Dual-Mode box
- System Overview
HD-A4, it is an LED control system for remote control and offline HD video playback for small-pitch LED advertising screens. Including asynchronous sending box HD-A4, receiving card R50X and control software HDPlayer three parts.
HD-A4 can come to some functions such as video playback, program storage, and parameter setting. It is sending part.
R50X is receiving card for grayscale technology, which realizes the scanning display of LED screen.
The user completes the parameter setting and program editing and transmission of the display through HDPlayer.
Controlling System Configuration
- Control mode
- Internet unified management: The play box can be connected to the Internet through 3G/4G (optional), network cable connection, or Wi-Fi Bridge.
- Asynchronous one-to-one control: Update programs by network cable connections, Wi-Fi connections or USB flash drives. LAN (cluster) control can access the LAN network through by network cable connection or Wi-Fi Bridge.
- Real-time picture synchronization display: The play box is connected to the sync source through the HDMI high-definition video line, and the sync picture is automatically scaled without any setting.
- Product Features
- Support Asynchronous & Synchronous.
- Control Range: 655,360 million pixels.
- Support expending memory by U-disk.
- HDMI high-definition video input & output.
- Support HD video decoding, 60Hz frame rate output.
- Support HDMI HD video zoom, no need video processor.
- Support widest 3840 pixel, highest 2048 pixel.
- No need set IP address, it could be identified by controller ID automatically.
- Unified management of more LED display through Internet or LAN.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi, Mobile APP management.
- Equipped 3.5mm standard audio interface output.
- System Function list
- Dimension Chart
- Appearance Description
- Sensor port, for connect S108, S208 Sensor.
- GPS port, Satellite time (optional), Fixed-point broadcasting.
- Wi-Fi Antenna port: Connecting Wi-Fi Antenna.
- 3G/4GAntenna port: Connecting 3G/4G Antenna.
- Power port，connect 12V.
- Input network port, connected to the computer network port.
- Test button: for test module.
- Audio output port: standard two-channel stereo output.
- HDMI Input port: Video Signal Input, Connecting Computer, Set Top Box, etc.
- USB port: Connecting USB devices, such as: U disk, mobile hard disk, etc.
- Output Network Port: Connect to Receiving Card.
- Reset button: Used to restore default parameter values.
- SIM card slot, inserted with 3G/4G card for 3G/4G internet (Optional).
- 3G4G light, normal green flashes (Optional).
- Wi-Fi light, showing the Wi-Fi working status.
- GPS light, showing the GPS working status.
- Screen Display light: showing the programs status of the display.
- RUN running light: showing the box working status.
- Power light, showing power-on status of the box.
- Basic Parameters
|Work environment temperature(℃)||-40||25||80|
|Work environment humidity (%)||0.0||30||95|
|Certificate||CCC, CE, FCC, RoHS, BIS|
Note: To ensure long-term stable operation of the system, please keep using a standard 12V adapter for supply power.