HDP901 is a flexible, versatile 11-channel LED video processing & splicer with 2-channel splicing and 1-channel monitoring output.
- Multi-channel video input—The HDP901 features 11 video inputs including 3 videos, 2 VGA, 2 DVI, 2 HDMI, and 1 SDI (optional). All video input switches can achieve the fast cut and fade switch effects Practical video output interface—The processor has 6 video outputs, 5 DVI and 1SDI-LOOP (optional);1 Audio output.
- Any channel seamlessly switches—HDP901 video processor can also be seamlessly switched between any channel, the switching time from 0 to 1.5 seconds adjustable. Use the fade transition effect, when switching the input channel, you can make the screen smooth by switching to the second screen. Use fast switching, switching input channels, you can instantly switch the video output.
- Rich output resolution—HDP901 is designed for the user with a number of practical output resolutions, 530W pixel custom resolution, the most up to 7680 points, the highest of 2160 points, for a variety of dot matrix displays. Up to 20 kinds of output resolution for the user to choose from, and can be adjusted to the point-to-point output. Support pre-switching technology—Pre-switching technology, is to switch the input signal, and predicts whether the input channel is switched in advance or whether there is a signal. This feature reduces the possibility of direct errors due to line disconnection or no signal input, resulting in an increase in the success rate of the performance.
- Support PIP—PIP technology, the original image in the same state, superimposed on another input of the same or different picture. HDP901 picture-in-picture function, not only can be adjusted overlay layer size, location, border, etc., but you can also use this function to achieve painting (POP), dual-screen display.
- Project lock—The user can set the number of aircraft to use, when reached the number of uses, the device can stop working.
- Support screen freeze—In the process of playing, it may be necessary to freeze the current picture to achieve a “pause” picture. When the screen is frozen, the operator can also change the current input selection or change the line, etc., to avoid background effects affecting the performance.
- Part and full-screen fast switching—HDP901 has a simple and practical interception part of the screen operation and full-screen operation, any input channel can independently set different interception effects, and each channel can still achieve seamless switching. Users can set the current channel interception part of the screen size and location, and other channels of the interception in the same way. When switching between the various channels to achieve part of the screen or screen features to follow.