ColorlightCloud Platform is mainly used for data storage and cloud images and video synchronous play, you can upload pictures and videos in it,similar to Google Drive,OneDrive,iCloud.But unlike these network disks, the Colorlightcloud platform needs to be bound to Colorlight’s control card or control device before it can be used.
You can apply for an account to the Colorlight staff, and provide your user name and e-mail address.
After you have successfully applied for an account, you can log in to the ColorlightCloud platform to control the terminal.
- Enter the URL of the cloud platform: wwf.colorlightcloud.com.
Figure 1-1 Login interface
- Enter the user name and password, and click SIGN IN to enter the main interface of the cloud platform.
- At the left side of the interface are function modules, while at the right side of the interface are panes for different operations.
Figure 1-2 Main interface of the cloud platform
To realize the remote control of the player, you can link the player to the cloud platform.
- Download the PlayerMaster installation package and install PlayerMaster.
- After installation, open the software and select the cloud mode.
- Connect the player with the computer via a USB cable.
- In the login interface of the PlayerMaster cloud mode, enter your account, password and server address of the cloud platform, and then click Login.
Figure 1-3 Login interface of the PlayerMaster cloud mode
- After a successful login, in the terminal tree at the left side of the PlayerMaster interface, drag the player connected to the computer via a USB cable to the cloud group.
- Ensure that the network connection of the player is successful.
Figure 1-4 Successfully link the player to ColorlightCloud
After linking the player to the cloud platform, click the Terminal module, and you can perform such operations as viewing the terminal details, controlling the terminal and refreshing the terminal screenshot.
In the interface of the Terminal module, select the terminal and click , or double-click the terminal to enter the Detail page.
- You can view the version, currently playing program, running time, last online time, time zone, terminal language, network and playlist of the terminal.