With the rapid development of the LED industry, the demand for the LED control card market is also increasing, and wireless LED control cards can well meet the needs of customers in the unified management and cluster delivery market. The LED display control card is the core control system of the large LED screen. Every LED display manufacturer should master the correct method of use. So, how do LED manufacturers use LED control cards correctly?
1. Do not connect the LED control card to the unit board. Directly lead to the switching power supply as much as possible, the voltage of the unit board is extremely unstable during the working process. It will cause the control card to be fast and slow, severely unable to communicate or the program runs out and needs to be repaired, especially the U disk control card, in the case of unstable voltage, it may not be able to read the disk or read the disk error.
2. Please keep the control card working in a dry, relatively stable environment. Excessive temperature, humidity, and dusty environment are extremely unfavorable to the control card.
3. Indoors, 16-scan unit boards should not be connected to the whole screen for debugging. Many indoor single-color or dual-color, or even full-color, directly connected to the control card and power on without debugging, may burn out the 4953 chip behind the unit board in a large area. . For debugging, please connect only one unit board for debugging, unplug the power after debugging, and then connect the control card.
4. It is strictly forbidden to short-circuit the ground terminal of the LED control card with the display frame, otherwise, once static electricity accumulates on the display frame, it will easily damage the serial port of the computer and the serial port of the control card, causing communication instability, and burning the control card and screen when the static electricity is severe The display unit on the body. Therefore, when the outdoor screen or the communication distance is long, it is recommended that the user must use a serial isolator to avoid damage to the computer serial port and the control card serial port due to harsh environments such as ground loops, surges, induced lightning strikes, and hot plugging.
5. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the input voltage of the control card when the system is working on power, so as to avoid damage to the computer serial port and the control card serial port due to improper adjustment and excessive voltage. The normal working voltage of the control card is 5V. When adjusting the power supply voltage, you should remove the control card and use a multimeter to measure and adjust slowly.
6. The correct connection between the LED control card and the computer serial port must be ensured to avoid damage to the control card serial port and the computer serial port due to incorrect input signals.
7. It is strictly forbidden to plug and unplug the serial port without power failure to avoid damage to the computer serial port and the control card serial port due to improper operation.
With the rapid development of the LED industry, the demand for the LED control card market is also increasing, and wireless LED control cards can well meet the needs of customers in the unified management and cluster delivery market. When using the control card, the user should pay attention to the use of the LED control card in order to avoid unnecessary losses, so that the LED display will have a longer service life.