Novastar MCTRL600 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. Novastar MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
- 12bit/10bit HDMI input, DVI input
- HDMI input, external signal input
- HDCP Blue-Ray input
- 8bit video source loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz.
- 12bit video source loading capacity of 1440×900@60Hz
Support for custom resolutions: 3840 pixels of H resolution, 3840 pixels of V resolutionSupports cascading for control of multiple unitsSupport for multiple signal formats: RGB, YCrCb4:2:2, YCrCb4:4:4 Certifications, CE, RoHS, FCC, EAC, IC
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × HDMI 1.3 input
- 1 × audio input
- 1 × light sensor connector
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- 4 ×RJ45Gigabit Ethernet outputs, each up to 650,000 pixels.
- 1 × type-B USB control port.
- UART IN and UART OUT control ports for device cascading.
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports a variety of video formats.
|Input voltage||AC 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power consumption||
|Humidity||0% RH–90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||482.0 mm × 268.5 mm × 44.4 mm|
|Certifications||FCC, RoHS, EAC, IC, PFOS, LVD, EMC|
Each controller is provided with a carrying case, accessory box and packing box.
The controller and accessory box (containing controller related wires and accessories) is packed in the carrying case and the carrying case is packed in the packing box.
|530 mm × 140 mm × 370 mm, craft paper box printed with NOVASTAR|
402 mm× 347 mm × 65 mm, craft paper box
l 1 × power cord
l 1 × USB cable
l 1 × DVI cable
|550 mm × 440 mm × 175 mm, craft paper box printed with NOVASTAR|