Dynamic range is the difference between the brightest and darkest parts of the image.
In conditions with backlight, high dynamic works like the human eye, showing details in both light and dark areas of the image.
10bit color depth
Higher color depth means more shades of color.
During scenes with dynamic lighting changes, light, shadow, and color are all expressed in beautiful detail, making the image more real, accurate, and layered.
Wide color gamut
Going from BT.709 to BT.2020 allows for a greater amount of colors with more richness, bringing the image closer to what we see in the real world.
Simplify the post-production process and improve the live broadcast effect
HLG can be easily integrated into broadcasting world. What’s more convenient is that there is no need to adjust the highlights and shadows in the later stage, and we can directly get the high dynamic range image when shooting. HLG has helped us achieve the need for fast shooting and production of high-quality and high-dynamic-range images, allowing us to easily improve our image quality.
A single unit features a loading capacity of up to 4096×2160@60Hz. It supports any custom resolutions with the maximum width or height up to 7680 pixels, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long or ultra-wide LED displays.
Supports 3D function when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses, allowing you to experience 3D display effects.
Image latency can be a very common issue with video transmission, but the latency of MCTRL 4K is less than 1ms, providing a smooth viewing experience.
Low latency (<1ms)
Optical transmission for long distance
10G bandwidth optical fiber, Up to 10km long-distance transmission
The Novastar MCTRL4K has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
- Supports HDR function, both in HDR10 and HLG standards, which can greatly enhance the image quality of the display, presenting more clear and vivid
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the bit depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is )
- Supports 3D function when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses, allowing you to experience 3D display
- In multi-card mode, the Novastar MCTRL4K can be used as two controllers, allowing the images of two input sources to be displayed on the screen at the same
The MCTRL4K is stable, reliable and powerful, dedicated to providing a best visual experience. It can be mainly used for the fixed and rental applications, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centers.