The CVT10 fiber converter offers a cost-effective way to convert optical signals to electrical signals, or electrical signals to optical signals, for connecting the sending card to the LED display. Delivering a full-duplex, efficient and stable data transmission that is not easily interfered with, this converter is ideal for long-distance transmission.
The Novastar CVT-10 hardware design focuses on the practicality and convenience of the on-site installation. It can be mounted horizontally, in a suspended way, or rack mounted, which is easy, secure and reliable. For rack mounting, two CVT10 devices, or one CVT10 device and a connecting piece can be combined into one assembly that is 1U in width.
- Models include the CVT10-S (single-mode) and the CVT10-M (multi-mode).
- 2x optical ports with hot-swappable optical modules installed at the factory, bandwidth of each up to 10 Gbit/s
- 10x Gigabit Ethernet ports, bandwidth of each up to 1 Gbit/s
- Fiber in and Ethernet out: 8x Ethernet ports available (ports 1–8), ports 9–10 currently unavailable (to beavailable in the future upgrade)
- Ethernet in and fiber out: 10x Ethernet ports available
- 2 types of power connectors, including a 3-pin power socket and a PowerCON socket
- 1x type-B USB control port
|Electrical Specifications||Power supply||100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 0.7A|
|Rated power consumption||22 W|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||–20ºC to +60ºC|
|Humidity||10% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage Environment||Temperature||–20°C to +70°C|
|Humidity||10% RH to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions||254.3 mm × 50.1 mm × 290.0 mm|
|Net weight||2.1 kg
Note: It is the weight of a single product only.
|Gross weight||3.1 kg
Note: It is the total weight of the product, accessories, printed materials and packing materials packed according to the packing specifications.
|Packing Information||Packing box||362.0 mm × 141.0 mm × 331.0 mm, kraft paper box|
|Outer box||387.0 mm × 173.0 mm × 359.0 mm, kraft paper box|
|Packing list||l 1x CVT10
l 1x Power cord, 1x USB cable, 1x Ethernet cable
l 1x Supporting bracket A (with nuts), 1x Supporting bracket B (without nuts)
l 1x Connecting piece
l 12x M3*8 screws
l 1x Assembling diagram
l 1x Certificate of Approval
|Certifications||RoHS, FCC, CE, IC|
There are no reviews yet.