Nova MON300 is a monitoring card designed specifically for engineering projects and projects with high requirements of safety. It has the following features:
- Used together with receiving card MRV320;
- Supporting open and short circuit detection (drive IC support required);
- Supporting flat cable fault detection;
- Supporting cabinet humidity detection (no need to purchase extra module);
- Supporting cabinet temperature detection (no need to purchase extra module);
- Supporting 8-way power supply voltage detection;
- Support 4-way fan speed detection;
- Cabinet door open/close status detection supported;
- Monitoring card HUB is required for LED status inspection or flat cable detection.
The thickness of the board is about 1.6mm. The overall thickness (board thickness＋thickness of the components on the front and back side) is about 22.5mm.
There are no reviews yet.