What are the installation methods of the LED display?
The LED display is a flat panel display, which is composed of a small LED module panel, which is used to display various information such as text, image, video, video signal and so on. LED display screens are divided into multiple installation methods according to different application areas. So, do you know what installation methods are available for LED displays?
1. Standing installation method:
(1) Generally adopt the integrated cabinet design, and also have the separate combination design;
(2)Suitable for indoor small dot pitch screens;
(3) Generally, the display area is small;
(4) Main typical application LED TV design.
2. Roof-mounted installation method
(1) The wind resistance of this installation method is the key;
(2) Generally, it is installed with an oblique angle, or the module adopts an oblique 8° design;
(3) It is mostly used for outdoor advertising display.
3. Fence installation method of football field: used for a fence around the football field. The viewing angle of the advertising display can be adjusted with the inclination of the support frame. It adopts a soft silicone mask design and a soft arc top design to avoid sports collision injuries.
4. Rental hoisting method: The size of the display screen is determined according to the ordinary screen. The hoisting screen should not be made larger. Generally, it is required to be below 6M*10M. The special box material and the curtain type are exceptions. The top is equipped with a hanging beam, and the bottom is equipped with a bottom beam. The beam is used for hoisting the screen. The row and row boxes are connected by a hoisting mechanism, and the horizontal boxes are installed with locks for tightening.
The lifting mechanism is divided into gear type, cone rod type and bolt type.
5. Mobile truss installation method
(1) The screen body can be moved in real time according to actual needs;
(2) The screen body moves according to the display screen and on-site conditions.
(3) Adopt truss guide rail design;
(4) Generally used in stage background screens, mostly used in TV stations, concerts and other scenes.