How do LED screen manufacturer deal with LED display failures?
Various reasons for the LED display in use cause the current to increase. At this time, if no protective measures are taken, the LED display will be damaged after the increased current exceeds a certain time and range, which will cause the LED display to fire. . If the LED screen manufacturer wants to prevent the failure of the LED display, it is necessary to find out the cause of the failure of the LED display. So, do you know why the LED display fails?
The main reasons for the damage of the LED display are as follows:
1. Sudden increase in voltage.
2. The short circuit of one of the components or printed lines or other wire forms a local short circuit of the LED power supply path, which increases the voltage in this place.
3. The LED display screen is short-circuited due to its own quality damage, so its original voltage drop is transferred to other LEDs.
4. The internal temperature is too high, which deteriorates the characteristics of the LED.
5. Water enters inside.
6. The anti-static work was not done well during installation, and the inside of the LED has been damaged by static electricity. Although the normal voltage and current values are applied, it is very easy to cause damage to the LED.
Next, let’s learn how the following LED screen manufacture do a good job of LED display failures that are more likely to occur-LED display fires.
1. In the application of LED display screens, the larger the display unit area, the greater the power consumption, and the higher the requirements for the stability of the conductors. Therefore, only the use of wires that meet the requirements of national standards can ensure the safety and reliability of the LED display.
2. UL-certified power products are the best choice for the same industry. They have a reasonable conversion rate, can maintain the safety and stability of the power load, and can also operate normally in high-temperature external environments.
3. The material of the external safety protection structure of the LED display should be made of fire-resistant aluminum-plastic panels with high fire resistance, which is characterized by excellent fire resistance, fire safety and flame retardant, and the core material has strong oxygen Aging characteristics.
4. As the raw material for the bottom shell of the unit module mask, the plastic kit not only has the flame retardant effect, but also will not be deformed or become brittle under high and low temperature and long-term applications, and is not prone to cracking. It can be combined with the glue with good sealing performance. , It can effectively prevent rainwater from the external environment from penetrating into the interior, resulting in a short circuit and a fire.
5. In the absence of breakthroughs in important raw materials such as lamp beads, increasing the current will not be able to increase the brightness. Moreover, internal raw materials will also affect the actual effect of fire protection. External configuration and design are equally important, but external configuration includes heat dissipation in fire protection. When the LED display is working, the internal exhaust fan and air conditioner will dissipate heat.
6. Correct installation, using high-quality power supplies, wires, ICs, connecting devices and other combustible electronic components can reduce the failure rate and reduce the fire probability of the LED display; in terms of technology, the full-color LED display is in the entire process of installation In the process, installation, guidance and inspection must be carried out by professionals.
Correctly handling these failures requires a more careful understanding of the causes of damage to the LED display, and only in this way can we prevent problems before they occur.