Colorlight i5A Receiving Card
In addition to inherit all the advantages and features 5A had, Colorlight i5A Receiving Card adopts a new generation of system architecture, and possesses more intelligent function and more stable system. Colorlight i5A Receiving Card receiving card supports a range of more intelligent and high-end functions like program arbitrary switching, external connect to LCD display module, etc., which lead LED control system to a brand new level.
- More perfect display effect by adopting new processing core.
- High refresh rate, high gray scale and high brightness with conventional chips.
- Perfect performance under lower grayscale status.
- Better detail processing: Partial dark at row, reddish at low gray, shadow problems can be solved.
- Support the effective display at first grayscale value.
- Support 14 bits high-precision point-by-point calibration in the brightness and the chromaticity.
- Support conventional chips, PWM chips and lighting chips, etc.
- Support any scan mode from static to 1/32 scan.
- Support any pumping point and data arbitrary offset and realize various freeform display, spherical display, diamond display, creative display, etc.
- Support signal output for 16 groups of RGBR’ and 20 groups of RGB, 32 groups as extended.
- Large load capacity.
- Wide working voltage range with DC 3.3 -6V.
- Support dual receiving card backup, loop backup, and dual-machine backup, etc.
- Compatible with C series Sender, Z series Sender, S series Sender, etc.
Red: ON for power available
Green: ON/OFF quick flash (about 5-10 times/seconds) indicates that the data signal transmission is normal.
3. Definitions of 50P pins
4. External interface definition