- i5A-F is a dual-mode card which makes both synchronous and asynchronous system available and the two modes can be seamlessly switched.
- i5A-F helps to greatly improve the display effect, higher refresh rate, color input, it helps to realize more dedicate image and more stable screen.
- Support brightness and chromaticity calibration
- Support normal chip, PWM, lighting chip
- Support any scan mode from static to 1/32 scan
- Support various freeform display, spherical display, diamond display, creative display, etc.
- Support signal output for 16 groups of RGBR’ and 20 groups of RGB, 32 groups as extended
- Wide working voltage range with DC3.3 – 6V
- Compatible with S series Sender, Z series Sender, C series Sender, gigabit NIC, etc.
|1||Power 1||Connect DC5V power supply for the receiver card||Only one is used|
|2||Power 2||Connect DC5V power supply for the receiver card|
|3||Indicate lamp||Indicate power and signal transmission status||red for power,
green for signal
|4||Network port A||RJ45，For transmitting data signals||The dual network ports can achieve import/export at random, which can be identified in an intelligent way by the system.|
|5||Network port B||RJ45，For transmitting data signals|
|6||LCD interface||Connect to the LCD display|
|7||Dual 50P pins||Connected to all display HUB boards|
|8||Test button||The attached test procedures can achieve four kinds of monochrome display (red, green, blue and white), as well as horizontal, vertical and other display scan modes.|
|9||External interfaces||For Indicate lamp and test button|
2、Indicator Light functions
Red: ON for power available
Green: ON/OFF quick flash (about 5-10 times/seconds) indicates that the data signal transmission is normal.
3、Definitions of 50P pins
- 16 RGBR’ mode
- 20 RGB mode（Extended mode1）
- 20 RGB mode（Extended mode2）
4、External interface definition
5、Figure for receiving card size and hole position